Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures

I've uploaded a bunch of new pictures. I've once again used the bulk uploader and haven't taken the time to rotate many of the pictures. If you find your neck hurting looking at these you should probably get back to work. There are folders on the left side that say things like 'Georgia', 'Armenia', ect.

http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/mmmba08/

Also, United Airlines has finally started charging fat people for extra seats. Article Here. I still think that we should move to a system where the cost of your ticket is based upon the total weight you are bringing onto the airplane - yourself included.

2 comments:

  1. As a petite person, I would also like to suggest a petite clothing pricing scale. It takes less fabric to make something for me than a regular person, and I think I should see the discount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics, Mike. I wish there were a way you could put a brief caption about what and where each of the pics are from? Where was the art fest? What was the sculpture about? where was the rotunda from?

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete