Friday, April 10, 2009

FSULoo

I'm thinking that I should start a website called FSULoo.com. It would stand for Former Soviet Union Loo and be a collection of all the toilets I find around the places I'm visiting. While this may sound gross, (and probably is, especially if they aren't clean) the idea would revolve around the fact that most of these toilets are either older than you or your grandparents, are simply holes in the ground with a place to put your feet, or in yesterdays case, had what I can only describe as a shower head/garden hose type thing in the bathroom next to the toilet. I'm not sure if you are supposed to use that when they run out of TP, miss the seat, need to shower, or maybe two of those at a time.

If I can find a way to combine this idea with a site about cats saying things and bacon, I think I have the next youtube on my hands.

1 comment: