Wednesday, April 1, 2009

14 Hours of fun

So I worked for 14 hours today. Was a long day. The 5 teams that won grants - I was only surprised by a few of them. Of the 6 teams I worked extensively with, 4 were winners, and the last grant took about as long to award as the first 4 - but both of the two potential winners were people I worked a lot with. I think this means that the work I did was instrumental in separating the contenders from the pretenders. If it doesn't, well, you can't prove otherwise.

Also, a Russian diplomat was found dead today in southern Ukraine. Apparently he hanged himself with his wife and child in a separate room of the hotel they were staying at.


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

1 comment:

  1. Putin strikes again! Do you think I'll be offed for this comment?

    ReplyDelete