Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You've got to be kidding me

I just spent almost FOUR HOURS on Skype with some mushroom farming lady. From 8:15 to 12:57 - working over her slides. Half of which was me telling her the exact things I wrote to her in her powerpoint a week ago, and the other half was me just trying to understand what in the hell her technology does so I could try to convert it into some type of English. Things like this:

  • Economy of energy raw (cost price reduction 1кг mushrooms a minimum on 30 %)
What the hell does that mean? Needless to say what I thought I was going to do tonight didn't happen. It's now 1AM, I'm going to go to bed, and you can bet I'm counting those 4 hours of work onto my soon to be shortened work day tomorrow (or sometime this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment