Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chicken or the Egg?

So I went yesterday to get some chicken at the grocery store and there wasn't any. I figured that I would go back today and there would be some. There wasn't. I did buy some eggs though so I can hopefully make my own chickens soon.

Yesterday there was a very large line in the fruit store. They had bananas. They had a line. For me, the line won and I went home bananaless. Today there was no line, and no bananas. I was left wondering what came first, the banana or the line?

The fruit store did have orange juice today. They did not have it yesterday. I bought all 3 cartons they had. They have none now.

3 comments:

  1. Mike ,Just boil the eggs. Then you'll have boneless chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you put some oj in the blender and turn it on, you could call it a smoothie. Now that would be something different to eat! Love ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, you could set up an orange juice stand (or even a black market) and introduce a little more capitalism into Kiev.

    ReplyDelete