Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well that's gross

In an effort to clean everything, I just went into my bathroom to clean the toilet. Basically this meant taking the toilet bowl brush on a stick and running it around the bowl. As I picked the brush up from the container its in, my foot got splashed with a decent amount of water. Apparently it had been sitting in there since the last time I cleaned the toilet.

Needless to say, I just washed my foot with a sponge, a bunch of soap, and some hot water.

4 comments:

  1. Matt, how are you feeling about what Mike has written?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to encourage him to clean the toilet, or did he poop on his foot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be weird to poop on your own foot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobby,you don't know Matt...........

    ReplyDelete