Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BS Alert! Code Red!

I'm currently working on an interim report that is due in 8 days that I was just told about yesterday. Basically it means that the 8 weeks I thought I had to complete my reports for a specific project has been changed to 6 weeks, and I'm supposed to work on this instead. Fortunately there is some overlap, so I'll be moving in a forward direction with both projects.

Anyways, I'm getting ready to take a break. Worked on the format of the report today and am trying to write everything I have completed - at this point I've finished the introduction and the methodology. As for the methodology, here is the brief explanation I just wrote. I don't think I've ever written something that smelled like so much BS in my life.

"Analyzing these four environments as a mechanism to measure RESC sustainability has both advantages and disadvantages. This strategy enables a comprehensive look at a series of criteria that are applicable to every RESC – criteria that play significant factors in the sustainability of any organization. However, this generalized methodology limits the ability to pinpoint specific details and quantify their overall affects on RESC sustainability."

2 comments:

  1. Sounds just like normal jargon to me........

    ReplyDelete
  2. The commitment to quality is a holistic value structure throughout the leadership process that is accessed dynamically through all functions of the organization from the bottom up.

    ReplyDelete