Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Consider this a comedy routine

I mentioned that quite a lot has happened over the last 11 or so days. Instead of writing one very large update, I'm going to put up a series of small updates throughout the day/next few days as I take breaks from my writing. As most of the things I'll write about will be either humors or just strange, consider this to be a disjointed stand-up routine.

That said, I'm currently working on rewriting a grant application. I'm supposed to be working on a different project as of this morning, but I wanted to get all of my ideas into the document before I switch over. As I'm working,(as in literally 30 seconds ago) Microsoft word has decided to crash. Doing what you may ask? "Saving AutoRecovery file" So Word has managed to crash itself creating a backup file for in case it crashes. Lovely. Hopefully the file was created before it crashed since I need to close it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment