Monday, September 28, 2009

How to be a man

I've been busy working lately so there really hasn't been anything to write. Just a few little odds and ends - like a homeless man asking me for vodka or money while I was walking home on Friday.

I also made chili this weekend. One of the cans had a can opener built in to the top, one of those things you lift up and then pull back - sorta like a coke can almost. Well when I pulled it it broke. The logical solution, as most men would agree, would be to hit the top of the can with a blunt object until the can gave in and opened itself. After settling on a spoon - not exactly blunt but it was available - I went to work. After a few good whacks the can opened, and sprayed tomato sauce all over me and the kitchen. In hindsight I should have seen that coming.

Another interesting tidbit, is the fact that I am currently eating chili and spaghetti out of the pot I cooked it in. All of my tupperware is currently in the freezer with chili in it, and the only bowl I have looks like the plastic coating has started to melt off. So, the only other alternative for a bowl I had...was this nice metal pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment