Monday, February 2, 2009

Needed some spice in my life

Spices to be exact. Made chili and some nachos tonight but both were pretty bland since the only seasoning I had was the pepper I stole from a restaurant earlier in the day. I didn't take the entire pepper shaker, just a napkins worth that I put in my back pocket. Game was pretty bland too with every call going against the Cardinals.

I have my first day of big-kid work in the morning. I have to go meet with my 'client' at 930 in the morning. I'm a little worried about the fact that I am meeting one of the MBAEC people at their office at 9, and then taking the metro to CRDF. Seems like 30 minutes will only be enough time if he's on time. I have possible sets of clothing laid out and will pick one in the morning.

Aus and Jessica took off today, leaving me the only one left in DC. I walked around town a ton today between meeting a few people, watching a rather short parade, and then walking back home. My guess is that I went atleast 5 miles today. Normally not a problem, but between being in new jeans that needed to be broken in, and having sore legs/feet from running the day before, it wasn't as pleasant as it should have been.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today, let me know how it goes. Maybe it was all those personal fouls the Cardinals made?????????

    ReplyDelete