Friday, February 6, 2009

In Soviet Russia, blog writes you

Wow, so much to cover since I got here and I'm not really sure where to start. Some key bullet points:

Stood in line for about an hour at immigration
Lied to the customs agent about what was in my personal bag (he was asking if I had another laptop) since he asked me for a bribe as soon as I walked up.
Satellite TV (which I have) is called ....Sputnik
Just had some borscht
My IP address is in Ukraine, so everything I go to defaults to the Ukrainian version of the site

Also, I don't like how this thing lays out the pictures, but I can't figure out how to get it any better right now... And yes, I know the formatting is all screwed up. I just dont feel like trying to fix it when I could try to sleep for the first time in a while.










2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike, great pictures. My friends at work are looking at them too> Where is your office going and do you have a dryer. I think air dry and a hair dryer will be your best friends.
    LTY, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. not too shabby!! what's the outside look like??

    ReplyDelete