Thursday, July 2, 2009

Crazy Lady

So I’m sitting at a Starbucks minding my own business and working on a report. I’ve been here for a while the crowd is fairly typical for a Starbucks located near a mall and on a main street of the city - a mix of some college freshmen, a few mid-20's, and most of the older people have all left since it's past 8. Out of nowhere, an older lady – probably aged 50-60 comes up to me with what appears to be a frozen coffee drink of some kind and asks me if I want to “take a spoonful of her drink before she dives into it.” I replied by saying that I wasn’t interested but thanked her for the offer. She replied by saying something but I wasn’t completely paying attention and put my earphones back in. She walked across the room and appeared to start talking to her drink before “diving in.” I’m not sure exactly what happened but I’m slightly disturbed.

2 comments:

  1. WTF?!? Did some old lady try to slip you a rufie at Starbucks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire thing is nasty.

    ReplyDelete