Monday, August 10, 2009

No Prostitutes



Recently a lot of messages have been posted in my building. The photo above is one of them. A while back one was to let us know that the hot water would be shut off for the 2 week period that started the day I got back. By the way, it's been more than 2 weeks and the hot water still hasn't been turned on. While my building has an electric boiler, the water only seems to go to the bathroom (which makes no sense). As a result, I have to wash my dishes in my bathtub when I'm looking to wash just one or two things and not run the dishwasher.

Anyways, I sent photos of the signs to my friend at the local office here and asked him if there was anything important that I needed to know. He called me back and told me that it was all ...um, bologna. He said that one of the bullets included that if you have a prostitute over that you should walk her to the door outside and not leave them in the stairwell.

My guess is that something happened while I was gone for 7 weeks. When I got back there were 2 security cameras installed - one focused on the walkway to the building. I'm not sure if there is a roving pack of prostitutes terrorizing my neighborhood or not, but I suppose anything is possible.

1 comment:

  1. Well if it is just 1 prostitute you can leave her in the hall, but if it is a "pack" you should walk them all outside. Gotta love it. Where else would you get this type of training. Put that on your resume under "Skills".

    ReplyDelete