Sunday, June 7, 2009

28 hours, 10 minutes

It took me 28 Hours and 10 minutes to touch down in Cincinnati after I left Tashkent, Uzbekistan. I got home EARLIER than I expected because a flight to Cincy from JFK was 2 hours later, and I was able to get back here around 8:30 instead of nearly 11:30. I absolutely passed out on the flight from NY to Cincy, and that helped me stay awake until around almost 11 last night. Strangely I feel (yet) no effects of jetlag. All it took was basically staying up for two days straight - between not sleeping the day before I left, and not being able to sleep for most of the time I was flying between Uzbekistan and NY.

Also, I'm making eggs for breakfast and put some PAM in the pan. There is a freshness label on the can on PAM. What the hell part of conola oil - the main ingredient - goes bad? Or maybe it's the water, which is the other ingredient. Just seems like a marketing gimmick to me. If anyone is dumb enough to throw out their half used can of the stuff because "it's not fresh anymore", then they don't deserve to keep their money.

1 comment:

  1. Mike,
    I just caught up with you last few posts! I am so jealous of all of your experiences. Congrats, bro!

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete